Frequently Asked Questions
How does to the Trade Discount works?
We offer the Trade membership and discounts to interior designers, architects, set designers or stagers, home developers. Members receive up to 20% discount on the selected brands, excluding Acme, Homelegance brands.
How do I place an order?
Quote requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders may take up to 48 hours to process, and quotes may take up to three to five business days.
How will I get the Trade Program discounted prices?
At this time we provide Special Quotes. Please contact Account Manager Representative at+1(617)545-4919.
How do I connect with dedicated BostonConcept Account Manager?
What is the return policy?
Click here to read Boston’s Returns & Exchange policy.
The main points of our return policy:
1) Notify us within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
2) Return in original Package (if the item was unpacked, please pack it back in original package).
3) Ship the item back to the warehouse (we will send you instructions with the return number «RMA#») or schedule pick up with Boston Concept's representative;
4) Get your money back.
Are fabric and material samples available?
For the most brands, fabric and material samples are available without any charge, but some brands don't provide with samples at all. Please contact us via email at email@example.com to request the fabric and material samples.
Benefits of Trade Program
Exclusive Trade Discounts
Receive up to 20% discount on selected brands.
Dedicated Account Manager
The expert who will help you to guide through the check-out process, answer your questions and provide you with the free quotes.
Tax Exempt Purchasing
Sales tax is automatically waived in all states.
- Free Fabric & Upholstery Swatch Program
- No Minimum Quantities
- Access to Exclusive Product & Sales
- FExtensive Selection of Products & Brands Exclusive to Boston Concept